Welcome to our new online experiment
Our research focuses on how people become efficient and coordinated in their movement and thought, and how that may be impacted by neurological disorders.
- Currently we are recruiting only people with ataxia or Parkinson's disease.
- This study will be conducted online, meaning that it can be completed from your home computer.
- The experiment will take between 40-60 minutes.
- You can complete the experiment whenever it is convenient for you.
- For this study, we will be paying you $20. We will send a check to your home address.
If you are interested in participating, click here.
We want to emphasize that this research will not interfere with any on-going medical treatment nor is there any direct benefit to you. We hope that this work will, in the long run, prove beneficial to physicians by increasing our knowledge of how movement and cognition are processed in the brain and how it can be disturbed by different neural disorders.